[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
What’s life without a little appreciation hey? We all say thank you but have you ever stopped and realise what gratitude can really bring you? It’s a hard truth to swallow but, with a little practice, we can learn to appreciate everything that happens to us – the good, the bad and the ugly.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Prince Charles met Gerry Adams
- Make Your ‘Thank You’ Matter – Learn the ‘Power Thank You’
Resource of the Week
- Sean is grateful to Rie for all of the work she does for LITP, especially our fantastic Facebook page
- Ed is grateful for the Veritasium YouTube channel – an amazing place to learn about the world
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).