What’s Coming This Episode?
All around us people enact their power in order to win. It might be that we are at a crowded bar trying to get a drink so that we and a whole group of other people are trying to gain the attention of the bartender to get their order met. Who gets to the til first, gets on the bus first?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Read Sean’s blog post for the episode
- A bit of background on the tennis stuff
- Issues at Parliament eh?
- Support for work place bullying
Resource of the Week
- Sean – https://www.businessinsider.com/difference-between-being-mentally-strong-and-having-big-ego-2020-7?amp
- Ed – https://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-Being-a-Victim-of-Bullying
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).