What’s Coming This Episode?
The period of lockdown we’ve been through (and continue to live through) has been a strange one to say the least. Part of life for many has been lots more time at home with less journeys to the office, to see family or getting those little jobs down. For some, this lack of activity has had a physical impact on us. Short version – we’ve put on some weight. Sean opens up about how much he has put on and what he plans to do about it…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- How to stay active while working from home
Resource of the Week
- Sean reminded everyone of his 13 Day Detox PDF – free download!
- Ed loves this video – Casey is addicted to running
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).