What’s Coming This Episode?
We talk about holidays about this time every year. The ups and downs of spending times away from our homes, our desks and our routine comes with ups and downs. This year the pandemic has brought a new dimension as many seek to swap Ibiza with Abersoch or Marseille with Cornwall. Let’s dive in and find out how to make the best of our ‘staycation’ in 2020.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- UK Holiday Advice and Tips
- The trouble with holidays
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended this book highlighting some amazing camp sites in the UK
- Ed shamelessly ‘recommended’ the awful yet strangely watchable movie, Couples Retreat
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).