[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Stress is the topic under discussion this week. Do we need stress? Is it unavoidable? Can we manage it in a healthy way? Over to Sean and Ed…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the topic, well worth a read
- Healthy ways to deal with stress
- Police and mental health calls
Resource of the Week
- Sean has a bunch of resources is the pipeline for this… make sure you’re on our mailing list for when they’re ready!
- Ed encouraged listeners to invest in a fidget spinner. Honestly.
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).