What’s Coming This Episode?
The virus has ruined the plans of all of us. From holidays to weddings, christenings and exams. Everything has been pushed back or cancelled. A wedding is a big part of a person’s life – so how do we come to terms with the delay and cancellation of our moments? Let’s talk it through…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- How to deal with disappointment
- 4 steps to deal with disappointment
Resource of the Week
- Sean rattled off not one, not two, not three, not four but FIVE resources all worth looking up. The cheek!
- Ed had just re-watched Inside Out. A must see!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).