What’s Coming This Episode?
Why Live in the Present? We named our company with a great deal of care. To live in the present, to be mindful and full of awareness is to be alive! Ian Brady is back in the news this week in the UK. Also, Ed and Sean talk about a very boozy tiramisu (which Ed’s 18 month old son enjoyed), Ed’s near death experience in his kart, Where’s Wally? and it’s value as a therapy tool and why you shouldn’t have an orgasm whilst driving. Enjoy!
Show Notes and Links
- Running is meditation
- The Fighter – a film about boxing
- Peepo – a wonderful children’s book
- Understanding self harming
- Eddie Izzard – Marathon Man
Resource of the Week
- Sean and Ed discuss their book, Live in the Present. We think you’ll love it, obviously!
- Sean mentioned his Relax & Let Go meditation mp2. Grab a copy from our shop – it’s helped thousands of people over the years.
- Sean also mentioned a recording called ‘The Beach’. It’ll be online soon! Subscribe to our list to be notified as soon as it’s out 🙂
- Ed recommended the documentary Senna. Here’s the trailer. Grab a copy here.
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes (coming soon!)
Leave a Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).