A quick apology for the sound quality in this episode. We were still finding our feet with the microphone and our audio setup. We considered not publishing it but, hey, it’s better to have a go and fail rather than hide your efforts from the world, right?
What’s Coming This Episode?
This week Sean and Ed talked about sunlight. There’s much to discuss, from Seasonal affective disorder and serotonin levels through to obesity levels and exercise routines. The sun is the source of all life on our humble little planet and it’s effects on our emotional levels are huge.
Show Notes and Links
- Feminism and the ‘masculine crisis’
- The retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson – will we all decide our retirement age in the future?
- Seasonal affective disorder
- Serotonin levels – here are 6 natural ways to increase yours
- We discuss obesity levels in the UK
- Ed gave a quick mention to Lift a web and iPhone app for building good habits
Resource of the Week
- Ed recommended the film Sunshine, a mind-bending Sci-fi flick by director Danny Boyle. Check out the trailer here or visit Amazon to grab yourself a copy of the DVD.
- Sean talked about a book called Happiness. Well worth a look.
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes (coming soon!)
Leave a Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).