[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
We can spend a huge chunk of our lives as parents. So what happens when our daily attention isn’t needed anymore? When the fly the nest, to work or university? Attachment theory, grief and finding a new purpose covered in this one…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to Sean’s blog post for the week
- Parents coping when children leave
- Saying goodbye to your college freshman
- The importance of goodbyes
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended a book for kids and one for adults
- Ed is loving the new Unfiltered podcast series with James O’Brien
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).