[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Food. We can’t live without it but it’s far more than just a simple source of energy for we civilised human beings of the developed world.
A near unlimited supply of food for the lucky few plus access to a media that demands we be a certain shape and size, however, was bound to cause problems and many, if not all of us, our relationship with food and the size of our waste lines is becoming increasingly fraught.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Never strayed to the North East of England? Visit Northumberland
- Obesity quadruples to nearly one billion in developing world
- 7 Signs You May Have A Vitamin D Deficiency
- Diet – A Horizon Guide
- Get Off Your Arse (business book by Brad Burton)
Resource of the Week
- Sean has found a list of books on Amazon that talk at length about food and mood
- Ed LOVES the movie Wall.E and so will you
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).