[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Do we really need goals? Most self help and development blogs will say ‘yes’. We probably have agreed at some point, but today Sean and Ed are exploring the idea that goal settings can be harmful.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Why goal setting can do more harm than good
- Goal setting can be a bad idea
Resource of the Week
- Sean has found a blog post titled 10 Articles on Decluttering to Help Simplify Your Life
- Ed met a chap called Richard over Christmas – Richart Sowa’s Island Made of Plastic Bottles
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).