[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
We’ve all been in the position where we know someone we care about needs help but we just can’t find the words to help them, be it health, addiction or state of mind. Sean and Ed are here to help…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- WATCH THIS > Why you should always choose empathy over sympathy
- 6 Things to Say to Someone with Depression
- Our Guy in India
Resource of the Week
- Sean thinks you should simply head to your smart phone app store and search for ‘depression’. Lots of great apps out there
- Ed thinks you should subscribe to (another) YouTube channel – the RSA
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).