What’s Coming This Episode?
‘My current experience of family is mind blowing. I recently had ten weeks in hospital and the family were in daily contact, wishing me well, enquiries, food and gifts. What a difference. Back in my childhood home I could have felt abandoned. Though it is true that in extreme emergencies they would gather round and act.’
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Read Sean’s blog post for the episode
Resource of the Week
- Sean – https://www.amazon.co.uk/Create-Family-Life-step-step/dp/1797452002/
- Ed – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caMgokYWboU
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).