[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
We’re all drug users of one kind or another, be it cocaine or caffeine, ecstasy or aspirin. There’s a big debate amongst scientists, politicians and other ‘thought leaders’ that thinks that it’s about time we experimented with legalising all drugs. Where do you stand?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Some info re. ‘The War on Drugs‘
- Some clever guys (including Richard Branson) discussing drug legislation
- ‘First LSD Study in 40 Years Finds Therapeutic Potential‘
Resource of the Week
- Sean found an app called SoberTool which claims ‘Free, Fast, Effective Relief From Alcoholism and Addiction’
- Ed found an interesting article… ‘The mistake we all make… and the simple experiment that reveals it‘
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).