What’s Coming This Episode?
What a time we live in. We can share our thoughts with the world at the click of a button. There are good sides and bad sides to this connectivity mind you. I mean, I love cats gifs as much as you do but you’ve got to draw the line somewhere…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Hey, follow Ed on Twitter and Instagram!
- Is Facebook good for society?
- We check our phones a LOT
- Internet addiction disorder is a real thing
Resource of the Week
- Sean posted a couple of links to addiction specialists Gamblers Anonymous and Sex Addiction Help
- Ed has found a great new social network called Beme. Check it out
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).