[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Life can flash by in the blink of an eye, so is it best to have a plan? A list of things you want to see and do? Sean and discuss the ins and outs of a life plan…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean encouraged folks to write their ‘100 year letter’
- Ed remembered that nice little film, The Bucket List
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).