[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Exams may be a distant memory for many, but those in the thick of it they can be a huge source of stress. Not getting the results you need might give you the idea that you’re future is on the line. Spoiler alert: it’s now. Still, managing the stress can be tricky so Sean and Ed thought they’d have a chat about it.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Childline have some good advice on this… which tells you how serious an issue it is for many
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended an app called MindShift
- Ed recommended the best TED Talk ever – Ken Robinson on creativity and schools
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).