[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
The World Happiness Report was recently published and it made for interesting reading as ever. There are plenty of clues within that can guide us on a path to ‘happiness’ (whatever that may be). Let’s dive in…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- ***Get a 10% discount on the Clearmind Cushion using code selfhelp
- How the happiest people keep smiling
- World Happiness Report
- Are the Norwegians really that happy?
Resource of the Week
- Sean mentioned the Wirral Action for Happiness course that’s coming up
- Ed gave another shout out to the World Happiness Report
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).