[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
When we make a change in our lives it can feel great. Progress! But what about those that are left behind, the abandoned? Let’s take a look at the other side…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- How to overcome the fear of abandonment
- Feeling abandoned?
- Understanding the pain of abandonment
- Dealing with neglect
Resource of the Week
- Sean, er, forgot to find a resource. For shame!
- Ed insists you watch There Will Be Blood (“I’VE ABANDONED MY BOY!”)
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).