[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
If you’ve seen the news of late you may have noticed the wall to wall politics. The UK withdrawing in on it’s self, and the US now doing similar. Both are still functioning democracies but, for a small percentage of each population, 2016 marked a turning of the tide towards a very different world. Where does fascism arise and what is it’s appeal? What are the warning size and how can we combat it?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- A quick explanation (and history) of fascism
- Fascism warning signs
- Human panda interviews Trump supporter
- Opposed to all this? Get on board with More United
Resource of the Week
- Sean read this great article on The Conversationist
- Ed found a similarly fascinating one over at aeon.co
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).