[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Ah, the early stages of romance. That buzz, that feeling. The funny thing is though, it tends not to last. Why? Well, quite a few reasons really but it’s not necessarily a bad thing. Over to Sean and Ed to shine some light on this one…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Welcome to Planet Earth, Jacob Lamb!
- ‘Kids Can Make a Beautiful Marriage Ugly‘
- ‘Breast-feeding DOES help mothers bond with babies – because it releases the ‘love’ hormone‘
- Some info about ‘Belladonna’ herb
Resource of the Week
- Sean has actually written the perfect book for this episode. Check out ‘What Colour is Your Knicker Elastic?‘. Also, here’s an article for you – ‘The science of love at first sight‘
- Ed emplors you to watch a wonderful little film about the early stages of love – 500 Days of Summer
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).