What’s Coming This Episode?
Failure, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder; only you can define your failures and acknowledge your successes. Behind every great genius, inventor or business person extraordinaire there lies a huge catalogue of failures.
So… how many mistakes have you made today?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Here’s the website I misread last week – Bit of a WORRIER (sorry Rach!)
- Wow, one of our listeners has published a children’s book she wrote for her son. It’s called The Happy Book and it’s available as a free download
- How Rovio made Angry Birds a winner
- Roger Black winning his gold medal (silver really)
Resource of the Week
- Sean points you in the direction of an article called How to deal best with failure and stress, well worth a look
- Ed has found a short series of two videos (each less than 10 minutes long) that you really HAVE to watch – The Long Game: Leonardo da VinciThe Importance of Failure (nice title!)
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).