[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
The free will vs determinism is a debate that has raged amongst scientists, theologians, philosophers and thinkers for thousands of years. Do we have control of our lives or are we destined to follow a pre-written path?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- The debate courtesy of The Great Debate
- Do we have free will?
- Video – Do you have free will??
- Michio Kaku: Why Physics Ends the Free Will Debate
Resource of the Week
- Sean re-mentioned one of his favourite books, The Bhagavad Gita
- Ed’s discovered this great TEDx talk by Daniel Do
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).