[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
One of the first words we’ll learn as human beings is no (Ed’s youngest is saying ‘rabbit’ a lot at the moment for some reason). It’s the very definition of negativity! So should we stamp it out of our vocabulary? Worth a chat, I’d say…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Here’s the Facebook post of ours that people seemed to enjoy
- Business guru Seth Godin on saying No
- Why You Need to Say No More Often
- Just Say No… to drugs
- The Art of Saying No
Resource of the Week
- Sean found a really annoying app that will say no for you
- Ed has watched a hard hitting but important documentary about photographer Don McCullin
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).