[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
You might not think it so, but Margaret Thatcher was one of the most effective seductresses of our times. No, seriously! Seduction goes much deeper than just physical attraction so we thought we’d have a chat about just that this week…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Grab your Clearmind Cushion with a 10% discount using code selfhelp
- The Book of Life on seduction
- How to master the art of political manipulation
- Kellyanne Conway’s interview tricks, explained
Resource of the Week
- Sean mention a classic – The Prince by Machiavelli
- Ed encouraged listeners to watch House of Cards (both original and new US version available on Netflix)
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).