[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
A special occasion for the show as we hit 200 episodes. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR SUPPORTING US OVER THE YEARS. We thought we’d take a moment to delve into why we have these strange rituals of celebration (not that we’re complaining). Here’s the the next 200 you guys 🙂
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- You can get 10% off this great meditation cushion using code selfhelp
- The importance of celebration
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended… us!
- Ed gave thanks to The Property Podcast – without that show there’d be no Self Help Podcast!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).