[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Self help is what we do, but does that mean that we should focus on ourselves all of the time? Surely not! Generous people are well thought of and well remembered. This week Sean and Ed dive into the topic of generosity and why it might just be the key to a happy life…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the topic, well worth a read
- Grab a Clearmind Cushion with a 10% discount using code selfhelp
- How to boost happiness
- The Selfish Reason You Should Be Extremely Generous
- 4 reasons why you should be generous
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended visit JustGiving and donating to a good cause or starting your own campaign
- Ed decided it was time to revisit the amazing movie Pay It Forward
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).