[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
If you want to do anything in life you’ll need just one thing – ENERGY (it’s science). Trouble is, a lot of us aren’t equipped with as much energy as we could/should have. Tiredness and fatigue can be supremely limiting in our lives so how can we overcome them?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- ‘9 Tips to Get Your Energy Back‘
- Some great tips on fatigue, sleep and energy levels from the NHS
- ‘8 Reasons You’re Tired All of the Time‘
Resource of the Week
- Sean suggests you look into the wonderful world of the difficult to pronounce Pranayama. Great resource here or check out this book
- Ed has been listening to The Tim Ferriss Show (again) – this sleep episode is particularly relevant this week
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).