[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
A new year is upon us which means only one thing – new year resolutions! But should it? Or are they the right resolutions? A different take from team LITP. Happy new year everyone!
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a few words about this week’s topic
- Buy a physical copy of our flagship book, Live in the Present
- Take our online mini-course starting here
- Try Sean’s 13 Day Detox
- Deliciously Ella – great book recommendation from Rie
- Check out the movie Limitless
Resource of the Week
- Sean says you should read his classic book ‘What’s That in My Attic?‘ plus this blog post is well worth a read too
- Ed thinks you should watch this great, free documentary ‘Billions in Change’. Check out the LITP book too which he designed
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).