What’s Coming This Episode?
Love has many stages, all of them weird and wonderful in their own unique way. There’s that moment we first lay eyes on ‘the one’; the honeymoon period; the moment a child arrives on the scene and don’t forget the breakup. It’s time for a podcast about relationship…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a few words about this week’s topic
- Would you wait 90 days for sex?
- 10 Warning Signs that it Might Be Over
- 8 Reasons Women Fall Out of Love
- Why We Fall Out of Love
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommends his back, What Colour is Your Knicker Elastic?
- Ed found this great relationship-focussed TED playlist that you really just dive into
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).