[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
We build incredible relationships with our children, but at some point we have to trust that we’ve done a good job and let them head off into the big, sometimes bad, world. For some this is straightforward but often it can be extremely tricky. A podcast for parents this week…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended a classic book called The Prophet. Well worth buying…
- Ed has found a great video about addiction. Watch it and share it!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).