What’s Coming This Episode?
Ed & Sean are back from 4 days in the city of Amsterdam. It’s a funny place to come back from – most friends and family have made quips about getting stoned, drunk or hanging out with strippers. However, we were there on a mission to see how a functioning city works. We visited Fully Charged Live but also got to wander aimlessly around the amazing streets of the old city. People walking, cycling and even the odd person driving. It had a big impact on us both – here’s what we thought.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Read Sean’s blog post for the episode
- Fully Charged Show
- Fully Charged Recruitment
- Not Just Bikes
- See Ed’s photos here
- How the Dutch got their cycle paths
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).