[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Power is something we all have at all stages of our lives. We exercise it in various ways. Some use it physically. Some put their minds to work. Some hide it away and keep it to themselves. How about you? Why do some folks seem to crave power over others whilst others are happy to be controlled? Let’s dive in…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Why do people desire power?
- ‘I’ve tried and failed to go veggie…’
- People want power because…
Resource of the Week
- Sean remembered the Bhagavad Gita, a source of great inspiration for him
- Ed saw Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri – great film
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).