What’s Coming This Episode?
This week we had our good friend Jodie B popped into the studio to talk about her year long experience as a vegan. Jodie has been a vegetarian for many years but took the leap to a plant based diet after realising that no level of animal cruelty was acceptable to her.
Sean, Ed and Jodie discuss the ins and outs of being a vegan from a health, moral and environmental perspective. Could you go meat free in 2018?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Jodie has written a blog post too and here’s her website
- What is veganism?
- The New Vegan Outlook Podcast is well worth a listen
- Fancy eating by blood type? Here’s an interesting resource
- Article showing how a journalist turned her life around with a super-healthy 2017
- The diet that saved Novak Djokovic
- Jodie spent some time at Jacob’s Ridge last year
- The Vegan Food Pimp
- Wirral folk – get yourselves to Claremont Farm!
Resource of the Week
- Sean highlighted one of his favourite books – 366 Ways to Cook Rice
- Jodie LOVES The Vegan Food Pimp. You will too
- Ed demands that you watch Cowspiracy. He orders you to!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).