[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Nothing beats some good, solid sack time does it? For some, sleep is the easiest thing in the world – deep in sleep minutes after their heads hit the pillow. For some, however, sleep is no fun at all. Anxiety or depression during the day can lead to worse at night as they struggle for sleep – and so a vicious cycle begins. So how can we crack insomnia? Let’s find out…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Definition and history of insomnia
- What are the symptoms of insomnia?
- How to dim your iPhone screen BIG TIME
- Some more tips to beat insomnia
- ‘How I cured my chronic insomnia‘
Resource of the Week
- Sean found a really in-depth site on Sleep Health
- Ed has been flicking through a series of great articles on sleep over at Vice
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).