[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Is the internet killing our brain cells? Quite possibly. It might just be the most incredible ‘thing’ we’ve ever invented but it’s got to be changing us in ways we don’t yet fully understand…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- How to fight back against the internet…
- Google is making us stupid
- Harris’s Law
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommends talking to a real human being with no distractions… and look them in the eye when you do!
- Ed loves the web and stays sharp by using Quora, NextDraft and Timehop
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).