[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Loneliness is an increasingly serious issue. It always has been really but it’s only recently that it’s started to appear in the news and as a serious issues for governments to take seriously. So with so many people in the world, why are more of us lonely and isolated?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Tips for surviving loneliness
- How to overcome loneliness
- How to combat loneliness
Resource of the Week
- Sean’s tips was basically to get involved with something locally – join a club, enrol in an art class or sign up for a zumba session
- Ed loves the Off Camera Show and this short clip with Joseph Gordon Levitt shows how the power of music can help you overcome isolation
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).