[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
There are many reasons why men and women cheat on their partners. Revenge, a change of scenery, boredom and more… but is it always a negative thing to do? Can we learn to be faithful? Let’s dive in…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- 8 reasons people cheat on their partners
- An interesting article about the Ashley Madison security incident
- Do men cheat more than women?
Resource of the Week
- Sean has found a how to guide for the use of condoms. Honestly
- Seen the movie? You HAVE to read the book – Ed recommends The Martian by Andy Weir
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).