[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Social anxiety can hinder us in a number of ways. One listener had emailed us saying that things he said, even from many years ago, really come back to haunt him. So how can we combat it…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- How to stop saying the wrong thing
- How to bounce back from saying the wrong thing!
- Managing social anxiety at work
Resource of the Week
- Sean reminded everyone to meditate (use our free mp3s if you need help) and to ‘write the script for your day before it starts’
- Ed thinks you should watch Larry David in Curb Your Enthusiasm. He takes saying the wrong thing to a whole new level…
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).