[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
We talk about change a lot on this show. We always tend to talk from the point of view that people actually want to change, but what if they don’t? Do we get stuck in unhealthy routines and habits that we quietly enjoy? Are we trapped or are we reluctant to change?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Do we really eat change?
- 3 reasons why people change
- Reasons why some love change and others avoid it
- 10 reasons why people resist change
Resource of the Week
- Sean found 50 Ways to Change Your Life
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).