[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Terrible news from Paris this week as a thing of history and beauty was damaged in a quite horrific fire. The incident was witnessed by thousands in realtime, millions more across our networks of TV and online. Tragedy and disaster can take many forms so Sean and Ed decided to have a chat about how we start to rebuild our lives.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- History of Notre Dame de Paris
- How to rebuild your life from within
- 3 ways to rebuild when you’ve hit rock bottom
Resource of the Week
- Ed demands that you watch this short film about wasabi!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).