[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
It’s everywhere. In our fridges, our cars, our hedgerows and our oceans. Plastic. A wonderfully versatile material has outgrown itself. So what now? Well, take control! That’s what. Sean and Ed talk about plastic, anxiety and mental health. Is there no end to their talent?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Warm Regards podcast
- Meet the Junipers – they went without plastic for a week (well almost)
- The evolution of the aluminium can
Resource of the Week
- Ed thinks you should see what Richard Sowa is up to in Mexico
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).