[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Once it clicks, mediation is like riding a bike (Ed – stop talking about bikes, OK?!). Trouble is, that initial phase of learning to calm your mind is much harder than people realise. So how can we learn to overcome the early struggle and benefit from the amazing power of regular meditation? Over to Sean and Ed…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- 6 things that might help you stay on track
- 5 tricks to help you meditate
- Some meditation hacks from Chris Winfield
Resource of the Week
- Sean is a big fan of the One Moment Meditation – try the app too!
- Ed found this guided walking meditaton
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).