[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
We’re taught at an early age about bullies; either through direct experience or via classic tv and film portraits – think Bif from Back to the Future or Nelson from The Simpsons. In reality though, a bully won’t disappear when you switch off the television or even when you go home from school or work. They follow you everywhere. So how do you combat them?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Why do people bully?
- Bullying in the workplace – 10 tips
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended the book Bully For You
- Ed strongly suggests you take a look at the work being done by the guys at bullying.co.uk
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).