[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Many are fortunate enough to be blessed with close a close family – one that sticks together through thick and thin. But what about those that don’t share that closeness? Are we stuck with these relationships? Can we change them or should we ever cut our ties?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean suggested you try creating an emotional mind map or family tree…
- Ed found this relevant playlist that is worth investigating
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).