What’s Coming This Episode?
Step Two of our audio course is another tricky one but overcome this one and the good life awaits…
Letting go and forgiving others is tough, but once you feel confident that you’ve tackled this it’s time to focus on yourself. You deserve to be forgiven as much as anyone else, and the power to do so is in your grasp.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Are you a Mindful Manager or a mindless one? Sean can help…
Resource of the Week
- Sean insists you grab our free Be Mindful toolkit (pop your email address one of the boxes on this site). He’s also found what looks to be a great online Mindfullness course that’s worth investigating (note: we’ve only done the free trial)
- Ed has been watching plenty of archived US talk show host bits on YouTube. This Carson-Robin Williams piece is top notch
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).