[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
History can often follow us around but sometimes we get to start afresh in a new place or with a new person. Still, we’re left with the question of when, if ever, do we bring up our past. If it’s a dark past, then that question becomes far more serious…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- 3 Tips for Dealing with the Skeletons in Your Closet
- Revealing our dark secrets…
Resource of the Week
- Sean says it’s time to revisit Step 2 of the Live in the Present book/course
- Ed suggests a great new video by The School of Life – Why Bother with Marriage
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).