What’s Coming This Episode?
Kindness is a fundamental aspect of all successful human communications and relationships. In many ways we can’t talk about kindness enough. You would expect me to say this because I always do… …If we all look after each other we will all be okay… We all have such great potential for love, care and kindness if we just stop long enough to listen and respond appropriately.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Read Sean’s blog post for the episode
- The Science of Kindness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9UByLyOjBM
Resource of the Week
- Sean – Here is a link to a full metta loving kindness meditation https://palousemindfulness.com/meditations/lovingkindness.html
- Ed. Why We Won’t Raise Our Kids in Suburbia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHlpmxLTxpw
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).