What’s Coming This Episode?
We live in a world that celebrates the extroverts. Selfies, X Factor, Instagram and more. You’ve gotta be out there! You’ve got sing to the world! The truth is that not all of us (in fact a LOT of us) aren’t programmed that way and would much rather take a back seat. Let’s hear it for the introverts.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject, have a read
- What is introversion?
- Apparently there are 4 kinds of introversion
- Top 10 reasons to be an introvert
Resource of the Week
- Sean found this cool app which tests where you on on the ‘introversion spectrum’
- Ed suggested you check out the wonderful Pixar movie Inside Out
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).