[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Humans tend to go around in groups. We live and spend our lives with other people. But what about the times when we feel alone or left out? What about the teenager that’s struggling to fit in or the traveller that is the only white face in a crowd? This week Sean and Ed discuss being an outsider – inspired by the story of footballer Cyril Regis who passed away this week.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Thanks to the late Cyril Regis for inspiring this week’s show and thousands of people during his career
Resource of the Week
- Sean mentioned Lord of the Flies (free to watch on YouTube)
- Ed remembered reading The Outsider by Albert Camus
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).